1. The project described above must comply with the Governing Documents, including the bylaws, covenants and guidelines of the Townhomes of St. George Homeowners Association, Inc. as well as any Building or Zoning Codes or permit requirements to which the property is subject.
2. The applicant agrees that no work proposed in this application will commence until written approval is received from the Architectural Control Committee.
3. Application approval usually takes no longer than 30 days so long as sufficient
documentation has been provided. The Architectural Control Committee will not consider a request until all requested information is received by the Committee.
4. A copy of this application will be returned to the applicant after action is taken by the Architectural Control Committee.
5. Work must be started within 45 days of approval and completed within 30 days of the commencement of the work.
6. In accordance with the Architectural Control Committee Guidelines, an applicant may appeal any decision by the Architectural Control Committee. An appeal must be forwarded to the Board of Directors via the Association Manager, within 48 hours after receipt of the Architectural Control Committee decision.